House rules for comments on the AFSEE blog
We reserve the right to edit or remove comments which:
Are abusive or disruptive
This includes, but is not limited to:
· Racist, sexist, homophobic, disablist, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable material.
· Using swear words (including abbreviations or alternative spellings) or other language likely to offend.
· Harassing, threatening or causing distress or inconvenience to any person or people.
· Flaming: This means posting something that's angry and mean-spirited.
· Trolling: This means saying deliberately provocative things just to stir up trouble.
· Potentially defamatory.
Risk breaching copyright law
Contain unsuitable links
Hopefully we will not have to remove any comments on these grounds. If you notice any comments which you believe contravene these house
If you believe your comment has been removed unfairly, we will endeavour to undertake reasonable investigation of the issue where possible.
The Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity cannot be held responsible for any comments posted on the site, we will do our best to maintain a fair, open, and safe discussion space.