House rules for comments on the AFSEE Blog
We reserve the right to edit or remove comments which:
Are abusive or disruptive
This includes, but is not limited to:
· Racist, sexist, homophobic, disablist, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable material.
· Using swear words (including abbreviations or alternative spellings) or other language likely to offend.
· Harassing, threatening or causing distress or inconvenience to any person or people.
· Flaming: This means posting something that is angry and mean-spirited.
· Trolling: Writing something deliberately provocative just to stir up trouble.
· Potentially defamatory language.
Risk breaching copyright law
Contain unsuitable links
We hope not to have to remove any comments on these grounds. If you notice any comments that you believe contravene these house, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe your comment has been removed unfairly, we will endeavour to undertake reasonable investigation of the issue.
Although Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity cannot be held responsible for any comments posted on the site, we will do our best to maintain a fair, open, and safe discussion space.